Everyone agrees that the Poconos are a great place to vacation but guess what… why not live here? It’s like being on vacation all the time! The Poconos are a perfect place to build your #HomeSweetHome. Family home, vacation home or dream retirement home; it doesn’t matter, the Poconos have something to offer for everyone. Let’s take a look at what the Poconos have to offer.
- Wide open spaces! Verdant meadows, forests, mountains, scenic lakes and waterfalls; these are just some of the natural wonders that can be found throughout our picturesque landscape. Imagine having your dream home situated within a stone’s throw of one or more of these magnificent features.
- Charming small towns! There’s a unique Poconos community that just right for you. Whether it’s a small, medium or large town; or maybe your own private property away from everyone and everything. It’s not the suburbs. It’s a more relaxed and idyllic setting that everyone can share and enjoy. Charming cafes, traditional main streets, locally owned microbreweries and wineries, mom-and-pop stores; as well as big time attractions like outlet shopping and waterparks… we truly have it all.
- We have seasons! Do you love the smell of fresh flowers and wet ground? You’ll love sitting on your porch in the Spring. Do you like to sit out by the water and bask in the sun? Take your outdoor furniture down by the lake for the Summer. Is your heart happy when the leaves start changing and the distant mountains are a kaleidoscope of color? That’s every Fall in the Poconos. What’s better than sitting by a warm fire while snowflakes gently drift down and blanket the ground? In winter the Poconos become a magically, snow covered wonderland.
- There’s always something to do! One of the great things about having all the seasons are the opportunities they provide for recreation. Skiing and snowboarding, hiking and biking, fishing and boating, golfing and tennis, swimming and rafting, wine tasting and live outdoor shows… the list goes on and on!
- It’s the people! The people are what make the Poconos special. Our shared love of nature and the outdoors… our respect for the community and the land that surrounds it… the small-town mentality where neighborhoods are more than just a place to live; these are the defining characteristic of our community. We can’t wait for you to come and join us!
The staff at Robert K. Ace Jr. Construction lives here too! We are a family-owned business with deep roots in the community. To learn more about us and see what we have to offer, click here.
For more information check out this link.